Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jesus holds my hand in 2009!


Diana Houk
January 3, 2009


As we say good-bye to 2008, let us not carry regrets forward,
let us not dwell on "what could have been,"
let us not project ourselves into 2009 with "what ifs."

Let us place ourselves in the Hands of God, holding to
the Promise of His Everlasting Love.

No matter what 2009 holds, we know Who holds us.
Let us hold to
2 Timothy 1:7, "For God hath not given me
the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."


Do not let satan rob us of our Joy! Each time he
rears his ugly head, face him and say,

"...for I know Whom I have believed, and
am persuaded that He is able to keep
that which I have committed unto
Him against that day."~~~2 Timothy 1:12

So come on 2009! I will follow my Jesus, wherever He Leads.
He will give me Strength, and Courage to KEEP ON GOING.


UNTIL HE COMES IN THE CLOUDS OF GLORY!

LOVE & PRAYERS!

1 comment:

SlantRight 2.0 said...

Awesome thoughts to contemplate for the New Year.