Friday, September 26, 2008

I AM YOUR BRIDE


Diana Houk
September 26, 2008


Passion fills my heart for you my precious love,

when you died for me upon the cross, a gift from God above.

Oh the agony you suffered to set my soul free,

from sin & sickness, and judgment, when you died upon that tree.

A sudden burst of glory when you came up from the grave,

you paid the ransom for my soul with your blood, defeating sickness & the grave.

So as I die each day to my flesh (soul) I will keep myself as your bride.

For you are the one I long for, for you are my guide.

The spirit of God I’ll always embrace, as you prepare me to Run the race.

I long for that day when “LOVE” has finished this race & I’ll spend “eternity” with you as we embrace.

Until that day I will trust you in all my ways.

For this is new day I share it with few, but you are here with me a fresh and a new.

You hold my life in your hands so I know I’m complete in your love.

For you are the potter & I am the clay, so today I say I am yours to keep~~~use me as a vessel that many will see &know you are the “Love”, I am just the clay.

So as you fill my life with your presence today I give myself to you as a “Present” to embrace.

I have finished the race set before me & now I will ever be with the one I Love for eternity.

No comments: